Saudi-led aggression forces have continued to violate the UN ceasefire agreement in Hodeidah province, a military official said on Sunday.
The official added that that the aggression forces committed 244 violations, including an infiltration attempt into Hays district that has been thwarted by the army and popular committees.
The aggression forces also carried out 43 violations with a missile and artillery shelling and fired 184 live bullets of various sizes over the past 24 hours, he said.
The official explained that combat spy planes of the aggression forces carried out three raids against Kilo 16 area, a warplane hovered over al-Tuhayta, and 12 other spy planes over Hays, al-Faza, al-Jabaliya, and Kilo 16 areas.
He indicated that the aggression forces shelled intensively more than 30 artillery shells and heavy and medium machine guns at al-Faza area in al-Tuhayta district.
The official said that the Saudi missile and artillery shelling targeted separate areas of the two border districts of Razeh and Shada in Saada province, causing heavy damages to civilians’ properties and farms.
Meanwhile, the US-Saudi aggression warplanes launched a raid on Baqim district in Saada, the official said.
He added that the aggression warplanes waged six raids on Wadi Al-Abu Jabara in Kitaf district in the same province.
The official pointed out that the aggression hit Madghal district in Marib province with 11 raids, no casualties have been reported so far in the raids.