Military spokesman reveals losses of Sudanese mercenaries and their locations

0
31

Al- Thawra Net

Yemeni army spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Sare’e has on Saturday revealed the death toll of Sudanese mercenary forces participating in Saudi-led aggression against Yemen, saying it exceeds 8,000 dead and injured.

“Up until last month, the Sudanese mercenaries who were killed in the south, Taiz and the west coast fronts amounted to more than 2,049, while the total number of Sudanese’s soldiers killed on all fronts reached 4,253, ” Brigadier General Yahya Sare’e said during a televised statement aired on Saturday.

In 2015 and 2016, 850 Sudanese were killed, he added.

The military spokesman also revealed the areas of presence of Sudanese mercenaries, saying that the so-called the fifth Sudanese brigade consists of 5,000 troops stationed in Al-Khoubah and the sixth brigade stationed in Samtah district of Jizan Province, in southwestern Saudi Arabia.

“In the area of Majazah, there are about 2,000 Sudanese soldiers and in Saqam area a battalion consists of 600 soldiers stationed there. In the west coast, six Sudanese brigades are stationed and information indicates the deportation of three of them consisting of 6,000 soldiers and officers. In Aden and Lahj there are about 1,000 Sudanese soldiers and officers deployed in Ras Abbas, Aden airport and al-Anad military airbase.”

During the press conference, he displayed testimonies of Sudanese prisoners as well as photographs of dead bodies left in the deserts.

He noted that during the past two years, crimes and violations committed by Sudanese mercenaries included rape, and stressed that sending children to fight is among the crimes and violations committed by the leadership of the Sudanese mercenary forces.

The military spokesman said that the Saudi-led aggression coalition relies and depends on Sudanese mercenaries and does not treat them like the mercenaries who are working for foreign security companies.

He pointed out that all the prisoners of the Sudanese army were treated humanely in accordance with religion and morals.
Sare’e considered that the continued participation of Sudan in the aggression on Yemen serves only the agendas of the regime and the coalition aggression.

He pointed out that there are Sudanese brigades stationed on the frontlines of the border under the supervision of Saudi and others in the south and west coast under the supervision of the Emirati.

“Sudan’s continued participation in the aggression against Yemen forces our forces to take serious steps to force them to leave,” he vowed.

“Sudanese forces inside Yemen are legitimate targets and any other formations supporting the coalition of aggression, regardless of where they are,” Sare’e confirmed.

The spokesman called on the Sudanese people to preserve the blood and lives of the remaining soldiers by withdrawing them and returning them to their land.

He stressed that the Yemeni armed forces have full capacity to target any new military formations of mercenaries before they reach Yemeni territory.
Brigadier General Yahya Sare’e stated that the Sudanese people have been subjected to a campaign of media misinformation in order to recruit them.