Gaza’s Government Media Office: 357 Palestinians Killed, 903 Wounded In 591 Israeli Ceasefire Violations

Gaza’s Government Media Office (GMO) reported that the Israeli occupation army had committed 591 documented violations of the ceasefire agreement between October 10 and November 29, 2025.

In a statement released on Sunday, GMO said that these Israeli violations included attacks that claimed the lives of 357 civilians, mostly children, women and elderly people, and injured 903 others.

GMO added that 38 citizens had been kidnaped by Israeli occupation forces from Gaza during the reporting period.

GMO said that these ongoing violations reflect “the occupation’s intent to undermine the ceasefire agreement and impose a new fait accompli on the ground through bloodshed in order to create a situation threatening the Gaza Strip’s security and stability.”

The government media office strongly condemned the violations and held the Israeli occupation responsible for their humanitarian and security consequences.

It called on the United States, mediator states, and the UN Security Council to take immediate action to stop the attacks and compel Israel to comply with the ceasefire.