Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) warned that any renewed aggression against Iran would expand the conflict beyond the region, stressing that the Islamic Republic had not yet employed all its capabilities during the recent confrontation with the US and Israeli enemies, the semi-official Tasnim news agency reported.
In a statement issued on Wednesday in reaction to recent hostile threats, the IRGC said the US and the Zionist regime have failed to learn from their repeated strategic defeats against the Islamic Republic.
“The American-Zionist enemies, which have failed to learn lessons from their major and repeated strategic defeats against the Islamic Revolution and have once again resorted to threats, should know that although they attacked us using all the capabilities of two of the world’s most expensive armies, we did not employ all the capacities of the Islamic Revolution against them,” the statement said.
“But now, if aggression against Iran is repeated, the regional war that had been promised will this time extend beyond the region, and our crushing blows will cast you into ruin in places you cannot imagine,” it warned the enemies.
“We are men of war, and you will see our power on the battlefield, not in hollow statements and virtual pages,” the IRGC reminded the US and the Zionist regime.




















